Monday, June 16, 2008

happy father's day

today is father's day & i now have two reasons to celebrate this special day... one is of course because of my dad, whom i call popsi-cle who's been the best dad to me and the rest of my family EVER. and then there's james, my wonderful husband, the best father there coulde ever be to our son julian.





my popsi-cle is a really hardworking man & is quite the disciplinarian but he's also quite the joker. he really loved all of us & still continues to do so with all that he has. i'm so glad that i have a pretty close relationship with my dad (closer than most children would have i would say... well i think) but anyway, my dad has always been someone i can talk to about my dreams & plans in life & he has always been there to listen & provide whatever support he can give. like any loving parent he does what he think is best for his family -- i remember a few years back when i got hit by a beer bottle in the head... anyway, he brought me & the whole family to baguio so i can relax & get out of all the craziness sa work & everything else. at first all i wanted to do was work & be with my friends & not be quite so far (even if around 8 hours drive lang)... he told me at the end of the trip that he hopes that even if i didn't want to be there, that i enjoyed myself. i felt so bad kasi i did enjoy myself... enjoyed so much being with them... being with my family. popsi, thank you so much for everything that you've done for us & continue to do out of your love for us. we love you so much too! and soon, julian, james & i will come home to see you...






to my husband james, happy 2nd father's day! if i had my way i would've loved it if you had the day off today... hehehe... but thank you so much for working so hard for our family & for being the best person that you are for me & julian. you really are a BEST father to our son & the BEST husband for me. love you oh so very much! mwah mwah mwah!

ps
the song 'Stand by Me' from julian's card is not just because you have always been there for him & me too but also that we, JULIAN & I WILL ALWAYS STAND BY YOU -- loving & cherishing you every day of our lives...

**to all the fathers... HAPPY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!



No comments: