Thursday, August 07, 2008

Take 'Toos'

Thanks to my Twin for this tag :)
{Start Copy}

What's your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom's feet? How about your sister's feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy.

Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don't forget to drop a line in this blog when you're done. :)
Jenny and Belle
SAHMdom and Beyond
Jacque
The Happy Family (Rhea)
{End Copy}

My shoe size is between 9-10 but most of the time 10.
My mom's shoe size is around 6 1/2.
My sisters' -- I have two -- Ate Mayette has 7-8 & Ate Che is around 6 1/2 to 7.

I always had the biggest shoe size among the girls in our family & pati sa barkada... I think it really has something to do with the fact that my papa was usually the one who helped me buy my shoes & my shoes were always a size bigger dapat so that hindi bunched up yung toes ko. And since there's room for my feet to grow, it grew & it grew... hehehe... and of course, I having the biggest footsies, I was not able & still am not able to borrow my mom's, or my sisters' shoes :)

Being a stay at home mom, I don't really see the need to buy shoes... wala naman kasi akong masyadong pinupuntahan -- and for anyone who really knows me, I'm a flip-flops kind of girl. But last july 12, we had to attend a sweet sixteen party so I had to get myself some formal shoes to go with my dress. I found my buy at the local goodwill store & it cost me around $2-$2.50 only because the day me & julian went there, all their shoes were 50% off. So there, being the cheapskate that I am, goodwill/second hand bought ang aking most recently bought shoes :) its mainly black strappy, suede with heels sandals...



** I don't really know too many friends of mine who get to read my blog so I guess I'm tagging Jhoes, Monch, Josh. Farz, & Ms Tin -- sorry to my twin if hindi ko fully nagawa yung tag...

No comments: