Thursday, July 17, 2008

10 Years Ago...

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

-----------------

This is the first ever tag I ever got, well, not really got but more of first ever to grab... sobrang wala akong alam... hehehe... thanks Twin!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was still in college. Trying to decide whether to stay as Sociology major or not -- I chose the latter ;)

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

Clean our room even just a teeny tiny bit
Go to the baby storytime at the library at 3pm
Bake the remaining chocolate chip cookie dough in the refrigerator
Spend time with my baby boys
Watch the results show of 'So You Think You Can Dance'

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Cut up fruits, Ice cream, Rootbeer float, etc etc

4. Place where I lived:

Fairview, QC; Ramsey, NJ; Los Angeles, CA (up to present)

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

Ensure that our family along with our parents & siblings have enough to live good, comfortable lives
Help those in need
Travel the world
Invest
Maybe build a business

6. People I want to know more about:

My friends & loved ones... there's always things left undiscovered not matter how long you've known someone

---------------

I don't really know too many of my friends who blog so whoever feels like doing this, you're tagged! :)

No comments: