Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

ITS OFFICIAL. i can finally give up, or rather should give up all hope in retrieving the pictures in one of the xD memory cards that we have... julian & i went to Ritz camera last friday to try our last resort -- this being trying a program that the camera store had for getting pictures that might have been accidentally erased or something (reminds me of CSI almost where they get the computer's hard drive and though programs have been deleted or so, they're still able to retrieve it) anyway, the thing costs $40 plus tax but i figured, if they can give us back the 6 months worth of our family's memories, that's just pennies to pay... the lady said that it normally took a couple of days, so me & julian left the store with a renewed sense of hope (mine mostly) & i was getting quite excited BUT unfortunately, my hope bubble was burst saturday morning. it was burst by a voicemail left by a Ritz lady telling me that they got my memory card back from their lab but unfortunately, they weren't able to get back any images :( they'll refund the whole things though (woopee... NOT!!! i just want our pictures!!! -- sorry about that) so i guess that's it, just like that, all the pictures i've taken being a mamarazzi to my boys, all those pictures are all gone... i just hope my memory will not fail in storing & keeping those memories alive in my brain...

No comments: